Visit us on:

Settlement services

There are several organizations across London to help guide you through the process of getting settled in your new community. They want to assist you, and they have resources to help you transition into your new home, and the local community.



Translation and interpretation services are also offered by many of the above organizations, and through Across Languages.


Meanwhile, there are also Settlement Workers in Schools (SWIS) to help newcomer families. Local school boards have SWIS workers:


For SWIS workers in the French First Language school boards, visit: